Stored Products Research & Education Center
Stored Product Management
Links to Fact Sheets over safe and efficient product storage management.
For publications from other sources, visit the Links page.
- Stored Wheat Management - Thomas W. Phillips, Ronald T. Noyes, Gerrit W. Cuperus, Jim T. Criswell, and Phil Kenkel (pdf)
- Stored Grain Management in Oklahoma - Gerrit Cuperus, Jim T. Criswell, Thomas Phillips, Kim Anderson, and Ronald T. Noyes (pdf)
IPM for Grain Elevators that Supply the Breakfast Cereal Industry: Case Studies and Economic Analysis
Thomas W. Phillips, Ronald T. Noyes, and Brian D. Adam (pdf)
- Storage and Use of Low Test Weight and Sprouted Wheat - CR-1109; This current report discusses storage of low test weight and sprouted wheat to prevent further damage, as well as alternate uses such as livestock rations and seedstock. (pdf)
- Storing Moist wheat at Commercial elevators in Oklahoma - CR-1741; This fact sheet describes how to handle wet wheat by monitoring grain moisture and temperature in commercial elevators. By Ronald T. Noyes and Phil Kenkel (pdf)
- Storing Oklahoma Winter Canola - BAE-1110; This fact sheet discusses optimum storage conditions for winter canola to prevent spoilage. By Carol Jones and John Solie (pdf)
- Round Bale Hay Storage - BAE-1716; This fact sheet covers storage alternatives of round hay bales. By Raymond L. Huhnke (pdf)